Yes, we are ready with our Conversation Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs! The celebration embraces chocolate and But, you can use these for any occasion really. Think anniversary, birthdays, just because or even why not, proposals! These are perfect to share with your special someone and your entire family on Valentines day. They are super cute!
Conversation Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
Conversation Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs are not only adorable and delicious. They are also perfect to snuggle up with a perfect cup of hot chocolate. Plus, the delicious chocolate globes filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows that melt when hot milk is poured over them are just so satisfying to watch melt! Better yet, they are fun to make. You can totally enlist the kids to help with the decorating.
How to Make Conversation Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs – Recipe
- 12oz Bag Mickey and Minnie Hot Cocoa Bombs.
- Conversation Hearts
- 1 table spoon of Hot Chocolate Per Bomb
- Mickey and Minnie Hot Cocoa Bombs.
- 6 Sphere Silicon Molds
- First, pour the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds or until melts have fully melted.
- Next, spread the candy melts up the sides of the mold until every bit of the mold is covered.
- Then, let the molds sit about 5 minutes & re-spread any of the candy melts that sank to the bottom of the molds.
- Place the molds in the refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes.
- Once set, carefully remove the candy melt spheres from the mold.
- Fill half of the spheres with the hot cocoa powder & marshmallows.
- Place a glass plate in the microwave for one minute.
- Remove the plate and immediately place each empty sphere on the hot place to heat the chocolate edges.
- Now, place each heated sphere on each filled sphere. You can use the tip of your finger to smooth the melted candy around the seam.
- While, your cocoa bombs set, re-heat the left over candy melts.
- Finally, use the melted left over candy melts to act as glue for the conversation hearts on the bomb.
More Valentine’s Day Fun Ideas
If you are a Disney fan, you might be interested also having these Mickey and Minnie Hot Cocoa Bombs. They are super cute too and perfect for Valentine’s too. Complement your festivities, you will love to have dinner with this delicious pork chops and afterwards have dessert with the raspberry galette. You can surprise your loved ones with DIY paper fortune cookies too! By the way that easy craft is also perfect for any Chinese New Year celebrations.