Baby Yoda Hot Cocoa Bombs are out of this galaxy! Yoda hot chocolate bomb recipe try you must! Especially on May the Fourth. This has to be the sweetest way to wish others “May the Force be with You” on Star Wars Day! Well, I say Baby Yoda because he is beyond cute. But either Grogu or Yoda, the master will be proud of this yummy treat. Check it out and tell me if you agree.
Baby Yoda Hot Cocoa Bombs
If, you love a good cup of hot chocolate these Baby Yoda Hot Cocoa Bombs Recipe are a must do! Undoubtedly, they are the perfect spin to the latest hot cocoa bomb crazy and they will satisfyingly melt your heart and in your mug! If you are a Star Wars or Mandalorian fan, you can’t go a single more day with our making this sweet recipe! Usually, hot chocolate bombs are a hollow chocolate shell filled with hot cocoa and marshmallows that are fun to watch dissolve in your cup of hot milk.
How To Make Baby Yoda Hot Cocoa Bombs – Recipe
I am so excited to have yummy company to go with my Baby Yoda DIY wine cork project! While we love every recipe and craft to be quick and easy at Cool Moms Cool Tips. Patience you must have when making these Star Wars Hot Cocoa Bombs. Keep in mind, this recipe makes 4 to 8 Yoda Hot Cocoa Bombs. Here is the recipe and tutorial for you.
- 2 Silicone Sphere Molds
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 2 bags of lime green candy melts
- 1 small skillet over very low heat
- A disposable piping bag
- 1 large cookie sheet fitted with wax paper
- 2 cups of cocoa mix
- 1 small cookie sheet fitting with wax paper
- Yoda’s head outline (draw Yoda’s head silhouette on wax paper)
Make the hot cocoa chocolate shells
- First, reserve about ½ a cup of the candy melts aside for Yoda’s ears
- Then, melt the remaining candy melts in increments of 45 seconds using a microwave safe bowl
- Next, use a spoon, to add 1-2 tablespoons of the candy melts into the mold
- Now, carefully swirl the candy melt in order to completely coat the inside of the mold
- Lightly, shake the extra candy melt back into the bowl
- Once its done, place the coated molds into the fridge for 5-10 minutes
- Remove from the fridge and gently peel the silicone mold back away from the hardened shell
- Carefully place the mold onto the cookie sheet
- Repeat steps with remaining molds
- Notice, you should now have 8 half sphere molds
- Finally, repeat steps to make 4-5 more molds
Cool mom tip: smooth out any air bubbles in chocolate after placing it in silicone mold using the back of a spoon.
How to Make Yoda’s Ears
- To start, melt the candy melts that were set aside in increments of 45 seconds
- Then, scoop the candy melts into the piping bag
- Next, place the outline of Yoda’s head on a small cookie sheet, and lay a piece of wax paper over the outline
- Now, use the piping bag, to pipe an outline of Yoda’s ears
- Lastly, fill in the ear outline completely
- Finally, place the tray into the fridge
Cool mom tip: repeat about 8-10 times that way you have extra incase an ear breaks when you build the cocoa bomb
This process is a bit like when we made the Toy Story Alien FreakshakeToy Story Alien Freakshake!
Put the Baby Yoda Hot Cocoa Bombs Together
- Once the shells have hardened, place four of them onto the large cookie sheet
- First, place the small pan onto a stove top over low-medium heat. Alternatively, you can warm up a plate.
- Next, scoop about 1 ½ tablespoon of cocoa powder into the bottom shell
- After that, place a small handful of mini marshmallows into the shell
- Carefully place the top shell onto a warm pan or plate to melt the edge for a quick few seconds
- Quickly, place the slightly melted shell onto the top of the bottom one and gently press down
- Now, allow the candy melt to harden
- Once hardened, remove the ears from the fridge
- Carefully peel ears off the wax paper
- Quickly melt the edge of the ears using the warm pan
- Place the ears onto the sides of the mold
- Finally, use the piping bag to pipe make the squiggly lines for Yoda’s forehead
Allow for the details to harden before enjoying. If you want to store your Baby Yoda Hot Chocolate Bombs, keep them in an airtight container in fridge.
How to enjoy a Hot Cocoa Bomb
The fun way to enjoy a hot cocoa bomb is to place it in a mug. Then, pour over it host milk, and then watch the cocoa bomb open and melt. Indeed, you don’t want to miss this part. There is something very satisfying to see the hot chocolate bombs dissolve and open to reveal its contents. Finally, mix, stir and sip!
More Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes to Enjoy
Add magic to your mug with these adorable Disney Mickey and Minnie Hot Cocoa Bombs. Or, start up the convo with the sweet Conversation Starters Hot Cocoa bombs. You can’t go wrong with any of these. Just make sure you celebrate Star Wars day with the Yoda Hot Chocolate bombs!